Here at McNeall Plastics we’ve been working hard throughout this lockdown, with a focus on two primary objectives:
- To support our customers throughout these challenging times with quality products that are delivered quickly and without disruption;
- To ensure we do our part in helping our customers’ businesses run as smoothly as possible with reliable supply and quick turnaround, not only during these uncertain times, but moving forward into the future as well.
That’s why we are always looking for more ways to add more value and do more for our clients. And so with this drive, our team undertook extensive process improvements and facility enhancements over the past 12 months..and we are excited to share these with you!
WHAT HAVE WE DONE SO FAR?
- Upgraded spin tube casting station
- New safe mixing station
- New curing oven
- New CNC turning centre
- Work health and safety management system
- Spin tube forms handling system
WHAT’S NEXT IN THE PIPELINE?
- New automated pouring system
- New dehumidification system in the dosing area
- Quality management system
- FRAS certification
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
Our journey of transformation is about one thing: your competitive advantage.
Our market-leading facilities will give you:
- Product solutions that reduce downtime & increase profitability
- Unsurpassed and incomparable product performance
- A secure and reliable Aussie-owned & made supply chain
- Speed and accuracy means momentum without mistakes
- Agile and responsive service and supply
All supported by our experienced & insightful team.
For more information on how McNeall Plastics can help your business, please contact us today.