Austane® is the brand name for McNeall Plastics premium grade polyurethane.
McNeall Plastics provides two types of polyurethane product materials:
1. Austane®: for extreme dynamic applications
2. Standard grade polyurethane: a product that offers superior properties to rubber and is available in several hardness grades.
Austane® is produced by a special hot casting process, and it can be cast manually or by machine in open moulds. Austane® can be made to adhere firmly to a variety of base materials, such as metals and polyamides.
A modern specialist plant, precise specifications and stringent quality control ensures a consistently high quality product.
Some of the advantages of Austane® include:
- Unsurpassed mechanical properties
- Exceptional resistance to abrasion and tear propogation
- Low compression set
- Extreme resilience
- High in durability
- Excellent impact resistance
- Light weight
- Low in tooling costs
- Exceptional machinability
Plus, Austane® is Australian-made, with 100% of production done in-house at our NSW headquarters. With Austane® you don’t have to worry about any potential disruption or delay to supply, or be concerned about a lack of quality. You can be confident that when you choose Austane® and McNeall Plastics you are selecting an engineering plastics partner that outsmarts and outperforms the rest.
WHAT IS AUSTANE® USED FOR?
Austane® has a wide variety of applications across numerous industries. Ideal for situations which require an exceptionally high resistance to wear, combined with a high mechanical load-bearing capacity.
Applications include but are not limited to:
– materials handling – wheels – tyres – castors – paper cyclones – blades – glass rollers – castors – wear plates – mining cyclone separators – screens – blades – pump diaphragms – shute linings – conveyor rollers – bottling grippers – star wheels – printing rollers – blades – transport shock absorbers – bridge bearings – crane buffers – conveyor rollers & buffers – petrochemical pump seal – waste water scraper blades – rollers – pipe sections – valve linings –
WHAT IS STANDARD GRADE POLYURETHANE USED FOR?
Standard grade polyurethane can be used across a multitude of applications including but not limited to:
– life rollers – process rollers – form rollers – “v” rollers for marine applications – grippers for packaging equipment – automotive suspension bushes – vibration isoltiona brushes – power transmission coupling inserts – conveyor rollers – pipe cleaning pigs – buymper & buffer pads – protective skirts – any component made from rubber –
AUSTANE® & POLYURETHANE GRADES
WHO WE’VE WORKED WITH:
Below is just some of the businesss we’ve worked with. To see more simply click here.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
With unrivalled expertise and products that outperform our competitors, why settle for anything less?
Get in touch with our team today on 02 9858 0177 or via our contact form and find out how McNeall Plastics can help you.